Monday, January 5, 2009

Get a cup of coffee, a snack and get ready to read!

Okay, I am almost totally caught up on blogging. Whew! I frantically uploaded all the pictures while I was home this afternoon, thinking I could comment and edit the posts at work. Well, I thought wrong. I updated pictures all the way back to our trip home in October. It is posted in 3 installments (although it shows up as 4, since the b'day posted twice ????). We had such a good time when we were home, it really made us miss being close to family and friends, which are soooooooo important to us! We started our trip in Vicksburg, then went to Guin, then to Birmingham to hang with the Thiens and have dinner with Shaley, Corie & Matt, Aunt Jan and kids. We then went back to H'burg to spend the rest of our stay. Lauren flew in while we were home and we got to spend lots of time together as a whole family. Hard for us to do, since most of us live on opposite sides of the world!

We spent Halloween in H'burg and went to Zoo Boo one night and trick-or-treated the next. The girls loved getting to wear their costumes twice!

While we were home, the girls had their birthdays. They got to have 2 joint parties, one at Nana and Grandpas, and the other at Mimi & PopPop's. They had lots of fun, but I don't think we can convince them that it's fun to have joint parties much longer!

We got to go to USM's homecoming game which was a BLAST! We took both girls and went with our friends the Tharps. Laura Kate and Emerson acted like they were best friends and had so much fun watching the game together and showing off their eagle tattoos! Macie loved to cheer and will break out in S-OU-THERN, Southern Mississippi, USM! whenever we wear a t-shirt or drink out of a USM cup! I'll have to try to get it on video and post it (someday).

Okay, so i just signed back in and some of my comments are showing up and some are not. Go figure! But, in any case, enjoy the pictures. I have no idea why the birthday montage posted twice, and there is a Halloween picture on the Christmas montage. Remember, I did this quickly and then wrote during the middle of the night. I apologize for any typos! My next posts will include all the fun things we did during nana & grandpa's visit. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

We miss you guys so much and Olivia still talks about Emerson! I'm glad to see you're still blogging! Love to all!!