Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tom and Jonnie's visit dec/jan 08/09

Tom and Jonnie came to visit us over the Christmas holidays this year.  We kept them very busy while they were here.  I think they may have needed a vacation from their vacation when they got home!  We visited the Polynesian Cultural Center, where we enjoyed learning all about the islands in Polynesia.  Eric and his dad "enjoyed" a shark cage adventure--no thank you! Not for me!  We went parasailing and Emerson even joined us!  I couldn't believe it!  Eric and his dad also went on a glider ride on the north shore.  they said it was amazing, but I think i'll stay on the ground!  Getting me to parasail was about all the adventure I could handle!  We also went on a whale watch where we spotted whales 5 times--it was amazing!  We have lots of fun things to do here, if anyone wants to visit!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

You guys DO have loads of fun things to do there... I keep telling Holly someday, someday! Thinking of all of you guys as you're now apart.